Thursday, February 28, 2008

Something Tells Me I Need Cabinet Locks

Ah, yes we've discovered how to open any and all doors and drawers in the Green house! This has resulted in moving all sharp, heavy, toxic, and otherwise hazardous substances to a higher location! I'm trying to avoid getting cabinet locks by making everything on "baby level" safe for exploration.

However, I did decide that I'll need at least one cabinet lock for the master bathroom so I don't have to store my rubbing alcohol, medicines, lotions, etc. in another location! The girls LOVE their designated drawer in the kitchen and open it multiple times a day!



They are really becoming the dynamic duo! When they get bored playing in one room, one will start crawling to another area and will be quickly shadowed by her sister. I love that they are both crawling - keeps me from having to carry two babies at once! I just carry one and call the other! It is incredible how quickly they learn new things. Addie just began trying to stand "hands free" last Thursday, and then today she was nonchalantly standing and sucking on a toy like she'd been standing for months!

Parenting is anything but boring - although I can imagine from the outside looking in it could be a bit boring to hear me go on and on about my child's ability to stand - seriously lady get a hobby! : )

No comments: