Monday, February 11, 2008

The Only Child


Addie likes to pretend like she is an only child. To accomplish this fantasy, she regularly wakes up 1/2 to an hour earlier than her sister from each nap. Here are some of our adventures while Jasmine was still sleeping. First, Addie checked out the weather outside - we are having freezing rain - some of the city is out of power. Then, I was making cookies and Addie was insisting on being held - we finally compromised with her sitting in the sink in the island watching me work. I thought I was SO SMART for coming up with this great solution...until she figured out how to turn the faucet on....

1 comment:

Sab Mad said...

I love all the pictures of your girls! They are so cute!

This story made me re-think our plans to DC in May. Lovey wants me to fly with all 4 kids by myself... I didn't love the idea to begin with, but now I'm sure I would prefer driving.